Welcome to Test Your Skill!
If you purchase a lot today for $ 9379, how much
would the lot be worth if it is expected to increase in value at an annual rate
of 6%, compounded semiannually, until you choose to sell it 18 years from now?
- Which key should you push to solve the problem? (Which
key indicates the unknown?)
- After pushing 2 and the cream colored key
key, which key should you push to tell the calculator that there is
- After you push 9379, which key should you push?
- After you push 18 and the cream colored key ,
which key should you push for the number of years?
- After pushing 6, which key should you push to indicate
that the 6 is an interest rate per year?
Are you ready to move on to question 2?
Dr. Jerry Belloit with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 Dr. Jerry D. Belloit